FP Movement Adrika
FP Movement Adrika
Everyday Comfortable, Naturally Capable
For days that begin with running errands in town and end with a sunset hike, the limited-edition Danner x FP Movement Adrika is built to handle it all in an eye-catching neutral pattern reflective of Free People's creative spirit. Modern construction and design elements streamline the Adrika, while classic aesthetics and functional durability keep it rooted in the Danner hiking heritage.
|Weight||29 oz per pair|
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Danner Adrika Outsole
- Our streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides lightweight traction in all types of terrain.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.